Wednesday, March 12, 2008

About me

Mahmoud S. Audi

Education: Bachelor of Engineering, the American University of Beirut, Lebanon

Master of Science (Aerospace Engineering), Syracuse University, New York

Ph.D. (Mechanical Engineering), Syracuse University, New York

Experience: Professor of Engineering, 24 years;

Professional Engineer including design of HVAC systems, 10 years;

Science and Math teacher, 6 years.

Publications: About 40 professional articles

A book on Solar Energy (Arabic)

Organized a conference on renewable energy "Renewable Energy: Research and Applications" and Edited its 2-volume proceedings

What am I doing now: Consulting and writing. I have written opinion newspaper articles about culture, politics, and religion, and I will continue to do so, as a civic duty. My articles present points of view from a different angle.

I have finished writing the first draft of a memoir Teaching and beyond: My Diary about Teaching, Living, and Traveling in Saudi Arabia. I am looking for an agent or a publisher.

Email address: draudiphd@yahoo.com or audi.mahmoud@gmail.com

To Google (or yahoo) me, write one of the following in the search field (box)

["Mahmoud S. Audi"] without the brackets, but keep the quotation marks.
or, ["Dr. Mahmoud S. Audi"] without the brackets, but keep the quotation marks.
or, ["M. S. Audi"] without the brackets, but keep the quotation marks.
or, ["Dr. M. S. Audi"] without the brackets, but keep the quotation marks.

1 comment:

Mahmoud S. Audi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.